6.13.2014

"I Don't Want to Hear it"



"I don't want to hear it
All you do is talk about you
I don't want to hear it
'Cause I know that none of it's true
I don't want to hear it
Sick and tired of all your lies
I don't want to hear it
When are you gonna realize..."
 


"Shut your fucking mouth
I don't care what you say
You keep talking
Talking everyday
First you're telling stories
Then you're telling lies
When the fuck
Are you gonna realize"


 
 
"Leather" Jacket//Forever 21
Pins//Downtown LA Fashion District
Be Nice Crop Top//24hrs via The Original Cult Outlet Sample Sale
Skirt//Forever 21
Tights//Ebay
Creepers//T.U.K.'s
Photos by Bryan Martinez
 
I hate when people complain all day, every day, 24/7. Especially when its about things that they knew were going to happen. My favorite though is when people complain about things and don't do anything to change it or make the situation better. Its okay to vent, but to a certain extent. Complaining that you never have money and then going out to bars every night is not venting. You know beer cost like $20 and your soul! You don't need another job, you need to get your shit together.
 
Ughhhhh people. This is why I want to work with dead ones.
 
In other news...my sister graduates from 8th grade tomorrow! So excited for her! Congrats to all the graduates of 2014 :)
 
xo, alexis
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment