4.03.2014

"Sweater Weather"



"Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered"




"'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater"


Photos by Bryan Martinez

Finally on spring break and I have been enjoying ever minuet of it! Yesterday Bryan and I went hiking in Palos Verdes. This is one of my favorite hiking spots. One of the main reasons is because it is so close to my house. It use to be covered in beautiful flowers, but they burned it all down for a study the university is doing. They are starting to grow back, but they are not as lush as they once were. The view is beautiful and the trails are rather easy. If you are new to hiking I would definitely recommend this spot.

Here is the yelp link if you want the directions.

xo, lexi

  

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4.4.14

    The view is great! Do you remember the name of the trial? I have been before but this doesn't seem familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I do not, sorry. I always take a new trail every time I go. Next time I go Ill write it down and let you know!

      Delete
  2. Stacy4.4.14

    These are beautiful, love your blog. Also why Nike shoes are these? :3 thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy! Thanks for the sweet words, I am glad you love it! I got these about a year ago when I worked at Sport Chalet and I am not a big shoe girl so I have no idea what these are called. However, I do know these are running shoes and not ideal for hiking. I am just wearing them down with each hike. I would recomend some trail shoes, or cheap running shoes you do not mind getting dirty on a hike. Back to your question though.....I am not sure if these are still made. When I got them they were on sale and that was over a year ago. :(

      Delete