4.06.2014

"Seaside"


"Do you want to go to the seaside?
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go"


"I fell in love at the seaside
I handled my charm with time and slight of hand"



"But I'm just trying to love you
In any kind of way
But I find it hard to love you girl
When you're far away"




Vintage denim//Long Beach Flea Market
Bag//Forever 21
Dr. Martens//Gift
Photos by Bryan Martinez

My spring break is over now and I start classes on Monday. This makes me very, very, very sad. I only have 6 weeks of school left for the semester and I know it is going to be packed with final projects and papers. I am not looking forward to it at all! On one of the last days of my spring break we went to Manhattan Beach. It was such a nice day out. Not too hot and not too cold. It was feeling a bit like spring for once! I was looking like such a tourist; fully clothed with docs and all. These jeans are my current obsession though. I have been wanting some UNIF twerk jeans for a while, but they are so expensive. When I came upon these similar ones at the flea market for only $20 I could not say no :3 On another note I tried Lemonade for the first time. A M A Z I N G! Very vegetarian friendly and I highly recommend it. I had blueberry mint lemonade and Bryan had Blood orange lemonade. I am defiantly going back soon!

Here's to going back to school :(

xo, lex

1 comment: