6.09.2014

Lip Service Sample Sale

This weekend I went to the Lip Service Cult Biannual Wear house Sale. My inner high school goth girl was coming out! They had amazing stuff at such great prices. Everything was at least 50% off and they had red tag items that were $10 or less. Originally, I was going to wake up at 6 to be there at 7,,,but I was really lazy and ended up falling back a sleep after my alarm went off. After I got my full nights rest, I decided to go. I got there around 12 and the sale started at 10 am. There was still plenty of stuff there, but the only downfall was that sizes were limited. It seemed like they had more, but since I got there late my size was taken in mostly everything. I still got great things though! There were also like 4 other brands there selling items. Here's what I snagged up:

This KC by Kill City mesh dress was only $10. It's simple and cute. It was a one one a kind sample piece they had. The sewing on the straps is a little bunched up, but it's a sample! They are never perfect. Besides, I doubt people look at that. Not a bad deal for only ten bucks! I'll probably use it as a swim cover up or wear a slip under to use as a dress. You can buy it online here.
 
 

This 24hrs crop top was $5. The cheapest thing I got at the sample sale. Obviously it was cheap because they printed the back words a little too close to the bottom, but who cares! I ended up benefiting from their mistake. It's a bit on the big side, but with the right bra I could fill it up haha. You can buy it online here.

Front


Back



Iron Fist clothing is one of my favorite brands and I was so happy they were there. This bag has been on my wish list and I finally got it. The best part: it was only $15! You can buy it online here.
 

This bag is also Iron Fist and was also $15. It is no longer on their website, but they have the same pattern in a tote bag version here.
 

This Garbage Pail shirt was also $15. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It's a mens shirt, but I can make it work. You can buy it online here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment