5.03.2013

"Love Cats"


 
"We move like cagey tigers
We couldn't get closer than this
The way we lovecats
The way we talk
The way we stalk
The way we kiss"



"We slip through the streets
While everyone sleeps
Getting bigger and sleeker
And wider and brighter
We bite and scratch and scream all night
Let's go and
Throw all the songs we know"



Nightcat Dress by UNIF from Karmaloop
Photos by Bryan Martinez


Are you guys cat people, dog people, or both? My parents never let me have a cat :( I've grown up with dogs my entire life, so I guess I'm a dog person haha. Although I'm hopping to having a cat one day! I really love this cat night dress from UNIF. It fits snug and has rad cutout features. I got it on Karmaloop for only $38. Such a great steal! It was on sale plus I used the new rep code they gave me and saved an extra 20%! Karmaloop has such great deals. Go on now and start saving, just use the rep code AF182 to save big!

Some other exciting news is that next week is my last week of school yeeeee! I am so happy for this semester to come to an end. I'm that much closer to reaching my goals and dreams. Soon I'll be in the lab using my forensic skills. Gives me the chills thinking about it. For now though I have a forensic analysis 20 page paper to finish and a 10 page correction paper to start on that's due next week. Homework is never finished until finals are over with.

Are you guys as excited for summer as I am? Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

xo, lex


No comments:

Post a Comment