5.29.2013

"At the Library"


"Hey there lookin' at me
Tell me what do you see
But you quickly turn your head away
Try to find the words I could use
Don't have the courage to come up to you"




 "What is it that drives me mad
Girls like you that I never had"


Outfit Deets:
Dress: Gypsy Warrior
Heels: Santee Alley
Photos by Bryan Martinez

My favorite part of the entire ship thus far! The library was so pretty I wanted to stay in it the entire trip. It was really relaxing and quiet in there. They also played some cool instrumental music. I want a library in my home so bad, one day I will though! This was on our first night abode the Carnival Inspiration. We dressed up to go to the clubs that night. We ended up not going....I don't remember why though. Regardless we had a fun time :)

I got this dress on sale and they have free shipping in the U.S. the detail on it is amazing, but I recommend it for small busted girls because it can run a little small and tight around that area. These photos make me miss my trip sigh :(

Hope you guys are having a great week!

xo, Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment