5.06.2013

Iron Fist Sample Sale

Yesterday I went to the 2nd ever Iron Fist Sample Sale. I missed the first one because I had to work, so when this one landed on a day I had off I had to go! They had it in the back of this really snazzy coffee shop in LA. I think it was still part of Korea Town, but it was really nice. I'm thinking about going back there to have lunch and coffee soon. I got there at around 8:30 and there were 4 people already in line. It was suppose to start at 12, but they let us in an hour early! Everything was $15 and under. Keep in mind it is a sample sale so all shoes were mostly size 6, some 7 and 8. The clothes was all size small and some medium. They also had a lot of purses, wallets, sunglasses, belts, and more accessories. Here's what I got:



I love the detail on these heels. Everything from the little hearts on the leather to the roses with sugar skulls in them. They are perfect for summer! Originally $60 and I got them for $15.


These heel are my favorite! You know I'm a sucker for anything with studs. The lace detail makes it look so sweet. These are $70 online, but I only got them for $15!


This is a close up of the print on the skirt I got. Im so in love with the tropical edgy look! The coral color looks really nice on tan skin. It also has pockets! This skirt is online for $40 and I paid $10. This is also the same print on the bikini I got. It's online for $50 and I paid only $10. I can't wait to wear these pieces on my trip to Baja Mexico with my love ❤


This is the print on the blouse I got. I wanted the dress with this print, but the didn't have it. :( I still really like this though! It goes of around $30 and I got it for $5.

So now you know why I love sample sales. You always get the best deals. Follow Iron Fist on Instagram for the announcements to the next sample sale. I had such a fun time I can't wait till the next one! Have a great week!

xo, lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment