4.18.2013

"Hot in hell."


"I'm not sick but I'm not well
And I'm so hot cause i'm in hell"


"I'm not sick but I'm not well
And it's a sin to live so well"



Outfit Deets:
Top: UNIF
Skirt: Styles by Haley
DIY Garter
Photos by Bryan Martinez

Another week of school done and I'm that much closer to summer and my trip with my boyfriend. I always forget though that summer comes with the annoying heat. It's 82 outside right now, 82!! Its not even summer yet and its so hot! I'm going to miss the cold and gloomy weather, but it's worth not being in school and having months off. Days like these are perfect for long maxi skirts and a tank top. Haley sent me this lovely maxi skirt with slits in it. Its conservative, but till sexy ;) show a little something something lol. she has tones of cute stuff. If you like those vintage stuff, but don't have time to thrift you can find great stuff on her website for a really good price.

Here's to a great weekend!

xo, lexi

P.S. I couldn't find the video to the song only this one :(



No comments:

Post a Comment