4.15.2013

"My own worst enemy"




"It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy,"


"'Cause every now and then I kick the living sh*t out of me"



Outfit Deets:
❤Freddy Krueger Cross Knit Jumper: UNIF
❤Skirt: Forever XXI
❤DIY Garter
Photos by Bryan Martinez

I don't know why but this week has really sucked. I'm tired all the time, I have lots of homework to catch up on, and I'm sick! I think spring break made me so lazy. I have two 20 page papers to write and a case analysis. I also have to prepare a presentation for my forensic lab. Why do I leave things till the end? I always do this to myself T_T To make things worse class enrollment for fall 2013 starts next week. I always get stressed out figuring out what classes to take and getting a good schedule so I won't have to go to school every day. I hope this week goes by fast...I want summer to get here already and my trip to Baja Mexico too!!! The only nice thing is that the weather has been gloomy and perfect. It's not too cold so I can still wear a skirt and jumper. Yay!

Hope you guys have a great week!

xo, lexi




No comments:

Post a Comment