7.24.2013

"Something Else"



"Look at that
Here she comes
Here comes that girl again
One of the cutest since I don't know when
But she don't notice me when I pass"
 
 

 
 "Get me that girl and we go ridin' around
We look real sharp with the wide top down
I keep on dreamin' and thinkin' to myself
'When it all comes true, man, well that's something else'"

 

"My car's out front and it's all mine
It's a '41 job not a '59
I got that girl and I'm thinkin' to myself
'She's sure fine lookin', man, well she's something else'"


Outfit Deets:
Sid and Nancy Dress: O-Mighty
Flannel: Forever XXI
Boots: Target
Photos by Bryan Martinez

I'm such a shopaholic. I went to LA again and did some shopping with my best friend. It was a lot of fun. We stopped at a few shops and picked up some great things. I got some cute shoes, jewelry, dress, shorts, and band Tees. You can never have enough band tees haha. It was so sunny and hot out though. The cool thing is that all the boots are on sale because its so hot haha I could wear bots all year around! After shopping we did some roof top chillin. 

This O-Mighty dress was perfect for the weather. I love the Sid and Nancy design on it. I got this dress a long time ago and they don't sell it, but they have other cool stuff online. I don't know if they are going to restock this design, but they might. Sign up for their newsletters and it will keep you posted for sales and new items. 

This week is going by so fast. I've had a lot of fun and made a new friend. Next week I'm going to Las Vegas with my best friend and boyfriend. I'm so excited :) it's going to be a blast! 

Hope you guys are having a good week. 

xo, lexi


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment