12.02.2013

"Undone"



"I'm me, me be
Goddamn, I am
I can, sing and
Hear me, know me"


"If you want to destroy my sweater
Hold this thread as I walk away
(As I walk away)"




Outfit Deets
Sweater: UNIF
Socks: American Apparel
Shoes: Jefferey Campbell
Photos by Bryan Martinez

Apparently there is an entrance to the LA river right by my house and I didn't even know it! I've been there many times before too. I use to ride my bike there with my aunt when we were kids and I went to the school right next to it for a year. Anyways, it was actually a nice day out today. You would only understand this outfit if you lived here. Unlike today it's suppose to rain tomorrow. The good thing is that I have three weeks of school left! I'm starting to have more free time, so Bryan and I are able to shoot more. I just want this semester to be over already. By far the hardest yet!

I hope you guys have an amazing week!

xo, lexi




1 comment:

  1. :) Hello! Just poppin in from instagram!

    Much respect for that song too!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete