2.23.2013

"Die die my darling"

"Die die die my darling
Don't utter a single word"
 



"Die die die my darling
Just shut your pretty eyes"




Outfit Deets:
Top: UNIF
Shorts: Thrifted
Tights: Gypsy Warrior
Boots: Target
Skull Cuff: EBay
Photos by Daisy Elizabeth

This has got to be one of the oldest UNIF tops I own. I'm not to sure if they even make them anymore lol. These shorts were actually a pair of jeans I got at the Salvation Army and cut up and spiked on the back. High waisted shorts can be expensive, so I always just make mine. These tights are one of my favorites! If Gypsy Warrior is out of them they always gets more so do not fret! They also carry really cute clothes you guys might want to check out :)

Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

xo, Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment